Isnin, 16 Disember 2013

Keep Together by Hunter Hunted

.
tetiba hari ni ... dalam kebosanan aku duk layan lagu ni ... layan gak ... bagi aku lahhh ... so kalau korang nak layan sekali jom ... aku sharing ngan korang \:D/



I don't care what you might say, 
I'm gonna become the way. 
I was meant to feel the world, 
oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh. 

So give yourself another try, 
 compromise your own mind. 
Leave me be and finally see all the reasons 
 why, why.

We'll keep together and oh, make it better

So you see it's you and me and everybody in between.
Doesn't matter if we're green 
oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh. 
Strainin out the body we're sending for the starting gate. 
This day might turn okay, 
it will be okay, oh okay.

We'll keep together and oh, make it better.



TakSangkaYer ... :-t

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin